Just the Basics! Down and dirty. Let’s get you started.
In today’s environment, every business needs a social media presence. If your business isn’t on social media – it’s falling behind. Your audience is there! Are you talking with them?
How does posting on social media support a business?
- Reputation management. Stay in control & responsive to what is said about your business.
- Compete with your competitors. Your competitors are showing up for your audience!
- Consistently share your brand’s message. Visibility is key for effective marketing.
- Customer service. Social media supports your customers and clients.
- Gather priceless data from your ideal audience. Social media allows you to listen to your audience and ask about their needs!
- Impacts the factors that improve Search Engine Optimization SEO: increased visibility and traffic to your website.
- It’s a sales touchpoint. On average it takes 8 touch points with a brand for a prospect to consider buying.
- Grow your email list. Social media is an effective way to trade downloads, lead magnets, PDFs, consultations, etc. for email subscribers.
That’s a lot of reasons.
But I understand. You may still be hesitant.
You may feel social media is a waste of your time and energy. This is true IF you are doing it wrong. AKA posting inconsistently with a scattered message.
Instead – Share your message and show up consistently. At least start there.
Showing up for your audience to share your branded message should be the non-negotiable, the bare minimum!
I get it.
You don’t have the time or the bandwidth. You are busy working on your business! You don’t want to start if you can’t be consistent!
So do this instead, hire me for my Basic Social Media package. Let me support YOU.
My Basic Social Media package includes
- Consistent posting on two social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (not a social platform but yes, effective!), and/or LinkedIn) 3 days per week – always quality over quantity!
- Branded content creation approved by you.
- Contracts are month to month. No long-term commitment. Each payment carries a work agreement for the following month. For example, your September 1st payment covers my work throughout September.
- Reply to engagement on your post 5 days per week.
Your brand’s message + shared consistently + to your targeted audience = a better brand experience!